The following is a comprehensive guide on how to setup an ubuntu seedbox/vps with flexget and deluge. By working through this guide, you can have an automated torrenting setup with the following features:
- Automatically download new episodes of tv shows you have watchlisted on your trakt.tv account.
- Automatically download movies you have watchlisted on your imdb account.
- Use deluge as the client for automatically downloading matched torrents.
- Use multiple rss feeds as inputs for each task for redundancy.
- Receive push notifications via pushbullet for each torrent added to deluge.
- TV shows are downloaded in
720p x264 hdtv or webdl or webrip quality.
- Movies are downloaded in
720p or 1080p x264 bdrip quality.
- Movies and tv shows are downloaded into seperate folders.
- Torrents that contain rar files will be automatically extracted.
- Use a custom download manager for downloading completed/extracted files from the seedbox to your local computer.
- Download manager automatically deletes successfully downloaded files/folders from the seedbox.
- Download manager does not touch the original torrent content so that you can seed for as long as you like.
- Download manager uses secure SSL connections to the seedbox for protecting privacy.
You can access the full tutorial by clicking here
You can download a PDF version of the tutorial from the following google drive link: